Outdoor Research: Women's Crocodiles™ Gaiters Fall 2012
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Like their namesakes, Crocs have been around forever. And because they're tough as nails, they've hardly changed. The instep strap is now triple-bartacked BioThane® webbing, and an additional tab holds down the front opening, but otherwise they remain as they were when they first appeared. The fitted design and durable, waterproof fabrics are as effective now as ever.
- Backpacker® Magazine's 1999 Editors' Choice Gold Award
- Waterproof/breathable 3-layer 70D Taslan GORE-TEX® fabric leg section
- 1000D Cordura® boot section, lined with coated 8. packcloth
- 3/4-inch wide webbing and cam buckle top closure
- 2-inch wide hook/loop front closure
- Double-needle stitching on hook/loop front closure
- Hook/loop shear tab at bottom of front closure prevents separation
- Double-riveted boot lace hook
- Field-replaceable, urethane-coated nylon instep strap Fabric: 100% nylon, 3-layer 70D taslan GORE-TEX® 1000D Cordura®
|Fabric:||Gore-Tex® 3L, 100% Nylon 70D upper leg // Cordura®1000D inner leg and boot|
|Weight:||8.9 oz (size medium)|