Lowa: Women's Couloir GTX®
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Lowa products can only be shipped to US addresses.
Lowa's Couloir GTX is a highly insulated, waterproof winter boot that offers exceptional comfort and stability for winter adventures.
- Constructed of top quality split leather, Nubuk leather and Cordura
- Features an ultra-warm and waterproof, GORE-TEX® lining with Partalena fleece insulation
- LOWA’s exclusive new G3 sole unit with supination/pronation support and PU midsole provides maximum grip on snow and ice
- These high shaft snow boots utilize LOWA’s exclusive Monowrap® technology which wraps the foot in a lightweight, comfortable, and supportive frame
- The combination of a soft rubber blend with proprietary textile acts as a shock absorber increasing grip by up to 32% over other types of snowboot designs
- Think of LOWA snowboots as snow tires for your feet: The large lug pattern sole units follow the natural line of foot motion with a minimum of one lug in contact with the ground at all times during the roll-off motion - thus improving stability on snow and ice
- Built on an exclusive LOWA women's last for optimal fit and comfort
|Weight per pair:||Women's Size 6.5 - 2.5 lb|