Mountain Hardwear: Women's Corsica Convertible Pant - Long
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
If you're stuck in the middle of nowhere with one pair of pants, hopefully they are the Corsica Convertible Pant from Mountain Hardwear. Available in three different inseam lengths, you can zip off the legs to get a comfortable pair of shorts that will dry fast and take all sorts of punishment.
- Body-fabric is made of durable, fast-drying 100% nylon with UPF 50 sun protection
- Micro-Chamois™-lined conical waist is seamless and wicks moisture to keep you comfortable and dry, especially when you're wearing a pack
- Low-profile belt loops come with a removable belt so you can better customize the fit
- Lots of pockets for storage of maps and smaller items
- Knees and seat are reinforced with doubled fabric panels for more durability and protection
- Full-length inseam gusset and articulated knees give your legs plenty of mobility for climbing and scrambling
- Pant legs zip off to make shorts with a 10" inseam
- Deep zipper and snap closure at the side hem lets you adjust the fit around the top of your footwear
- Adjustable drawcord is hidden inside the hem so you can cinch the pant leg to keep out critters
- Long inseam is 34 inches
|Weight:||1 lb 2 oz|