Patagonia: Women's Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight Zip Neck - Previous Season
Our Price: $99.00
|*Cux Curacao - Sky Blue X-Dye - MD ||IMS#: 592374|
|*Rux Rubellite Pink - Light Balsamic X-Dy - XS ||IMS#: 592382|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Cux Curacao - Sky Blue X-Dye
Color: Rux Rubellite Pink - Light Balsamic X-Dy
Weather deteriorating fast and the pitch ahead looking dubious? You can at least take solace in the warmth of this zip-neck. Patagonia's new Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight has the highest thermal performance in the Capilene family. Newly redesigned, it's warmer than Patagonia's previous Capilene 4 baselayer, with improved breathability and faster dry times. A smooth jersey face glides beneath layers and a brushed fleece interior retains warmth, wicks perspiration and feels soft against the skin. With a deep zipper, snug-fitting collar, offset shoulder seams and yoke, a zipper garage and draft flap to help block cold. Made with 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry® with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the face of the fabric
- Zip-neck for easy climate control is backed by kissing welts which offer low bulk comfort next to skin
- Shoulder yoke, underarm and sleeve seams offset for comfort beneath layers
- Thumb loops for hand protection and easier layering
- Long enough to tuck in
|Weight:||8.1 oz / 229 g|
|Material:||Solids: 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry®: 94% polyester (53% recycled)/6% spandex; Heathers: 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry: 94% polyester (52% recycled)/6% spandex with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program|