Patagonia: Women's Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight Bottoms
Our Price: $79.00
|*Nickel - Tailored Grey X-Dye - XS||IMS#: 647929|
|*Nickel - Tailored Grey X-Dye - SM||IMS#: 647930|
|*Nickel - Tailored Grey X-Dye - MD||IMS#: 647931|
|*Nickel - Tailored Grey X-Dye - LG||IMS#: 647932|
|*Nickel - Tailored Grey X-Dye - XL||IMS#: 647933|
|Black - XS||IMS#: 622556|
|Black - SM||IMS#: 622557|
|Black - MD||IMS#: 622558|
|Black - LG||IMS#: 622559|
|*Black - XL||IMS#: 622560|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Nickel - Tailored Grey X-Dye
Caption: On Model - Front (Nickel)
Caption: On Model - Back (Nickel)
When temperatures are cold enough to send most people indoors, the Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight Bottoms from Patagonia are just what you need. Made from Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency Fabric, these baselayer bottoms offer superb warmth and moisture management from the office to the slopes. The wider waist band sits just below the waist for a more comfortable, secure fit that still works with your favorite shell pants, and Polygiene® anti-microbial treatment keeps odor at bay.
- Slim Fit
- BlueSign® approved fabric
- Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency Fabric is designed with a smooth jersey face for layering
- Open grid next-to-skin provides superior warmth, breathability, and moisture management
- Spandex added for stretch and ease of movement
- Wide waist band sits just below the waist for a more secure fit
- Polygiene® anti-microbial technology controls odor
- Ideal for staying warm and dry in cool to cold conditions
- Patgonia's warmest and most breathable baselayer
|Weight:||4.4 oz / 125 g|
|Fabric:||Polartec® Power Dry® High Efficiency fabric (Solids: 92% Recycled Polyester / 8% Spandex; Heathers: 61% Virgin Polyester / 30% Recycled Polyester / 9% Spandex)|