Patagonia: Women's Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight Bottoms - Spring 2012
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Warm, technical bottoms for climbing knife-edged ridges and getting lost in overhead powder, Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight is Patagonia's warmest synthetic baselayer. Patagonia has updated it this season to provide even more effective insulation. It's now more breathable and dries faster during high-output activities in cold conditions. A smooth jersey face glides beneath layers and the brushed fleece interior warms, wicks and feels soft against the skin. With a brushed-elastic waistband and flexible 4-panel construction. Made with 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry® with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Capilene® 4 Expedition Weight fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management
- Durable smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Warm brushed-fleece interior moves moisture quickly to the face of the fabric
- Durable elastic waistband is brushed for next-to-skin softness
- 4-panel construction, pull-on tights
- 5.9-oz Polartec Power Dry: 94% polyester (52% recycled)/6% spandex with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***
|Weight:||6.1 oz / 172 g|