Patagonia: Women's Capilene® 2 Lightweight Bottoms
Our Price: $45.00
|[Black] - XS||IMS#: 434895|
|[Black] - SM||IMS#: 434896|
|[Black] - LG||IMS#: 434898|
|[Black] - XL||IMS#: 434899|
|*[Larimar Blue - Curacao X-Dye] - XS||IMS#: 592601|
|*[Larimar Blue - Curacao X-Dye] - SM||IMS#: 592602|
|*[Larimar Blue - Curacao X-Dye] - LG||IMS#: 592604|
|*[Larimar Blue - Curacao X-Dye] - XL||IMS#: 592605|
|*[Nickel] - SM||IMS#: 592607|
|*[Nickel] - XL||IMS#: 592610|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Larimar Blue - Curacao X-Dye]
Caption: Front view, on model
Caption: Back view, on model
Stay warm and dry when your pace falls short of the advancing storm in these performance baselayer bottoms. Made of open-knit 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with exceptional breathability, wicking and drying properties, these bottoms provide ultimate comfort beneath layers on chilly days. Details include a brushed-elastic waistband for softness, a gusseted crotch for unhindered motion and set-forward side seams to eliminate chafe. With Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Open knit promotes airflow, is naturally stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Side seams set forward for better fit and freedom from chafe
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Made in Mexico.
|Material:||4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) circular knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment|