Patagonia: Women's Capilene® 2 Lightweight Bottoms - Previous Season
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Stay warm and dry when your pace falls short of the advancing storm in these performance baselayer bottoms. Made of open-knit 4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) with exceptional breathability, wicking and drying properties, these bottoms provide ultimate comfort beneath layers on chilly days. Details include a brushed-elastic waistband for softness, a gusseted crotch for unhindered motion and set-forward side seams to eliminate chafe. With Gladiodor® odor control for the garment.
- Open knit promotes airflow, is naturally stretchy and provides excellent wicking for endurance activities in cool to moderate temperatures
- Our fastest-drying baselayer fabric insulates enough for use on chilly days and can be worn beneath other layers
- Side seams set forward for better fit and freedom from chafe
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Made in Mexico.
|Material:||4-oz 100% polyester (54% recycled) circular knit, with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment|