Patagonia: Women's Capilene® 1 Silkweight Stretch Tank
Our Price: $25.00
|*Rpk Rubellite Pink - LG ||IMS#: 630900|
- May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Rpk Rubellite Pink
The Patagonia Capilene® 1 Stretch Tank is as light as a cirrus cloud, yet built for the heavy work of steep hill climbs, sun-drenched trail runs and summer canyoneering. This is Patagonia's stretchiest baselayer, made to keep you dry and moving freely during active pursuits. The 84% polyester/16% spandex fabric provides the highest degree (50+ UPF) sun protection they offer and has Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. It wicks perspiration and rests lightly on the skin, allowing a cooling airflow. Wide tank straps are friendly to sports bras – accommodating yet hiding. Offset seams feel smooth under pack straps, and reflective logos on the front and center-back add visibility to predawn runs.
- Superior stretch and moisture management; with 50+ UPF sun protection
- Durable smooth jersey face is comfortable against the skin
- Self-fabric crew neck
- Seams offset to provide maximum mobility with minimum chafe
- Wide tank strap accommodates/hides sports bra straps
- Reflective heat-transfer logo on front and center back
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- Made in Israel.
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***
|Material:||5.1-oz 84% polyester/16% spandex jersey, with 50+ UPF sun protection and Gladiodor® odor control for the garment|