Patagonia: Women's Capilene 1 Silkweight Scoop Neck - Fall 2010
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The silky Capilene® 1 Silkweight Scoop is designed for desert runs and other fast-forward pursuits in hot temps. Made with Patagonia's lightest-weight Capilene performance baselayer fabric, this top wicks moisture, breathes, and dries in a flash. Its slightly scooped neck with self-fabric binding is soft and pliable, and raglan-style sleeves won't chafe beneath pack straps. Tuckable length. Made with 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with 15-UPF sun protection and Gladiodor® odor control for the garment. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program.
- Capilene® 1 Silkweight is the lightest of our technical baselayer fabrics
- Fast-drying, highly breathable and sleek, it provides 15-UPF sun protection and can be worn either on its own or under layers in cooler temperatures
- Neck is slightly scooped with pliable self-fabric binding
- Raglan sleeves reduce chafe beneath pack straps
- Cut long enough to tuck in
- 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester with Gladiodor® odor control for the garment and 15-UPF sun protection. Recyclable through the Common Threads Recycling Program
|Weight:||4.5 oz / 127 g|