Patagonia: Women's Byway Pants
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The Byway, Patagonia's most technical travel pant, is made from a nylon/polyester blend that is lightweight, quick-drying, wrinkle-resistant and has mechanical stretch. With contrasting grosgrain taping, a nifty adjustable waist and pockets in front that tuck or zip closed. The right leg has a cargo pocket, and there are two welted drop-in pockets in the back. Pants convert to capri length with self-fabric tab and snap, and have contrast-color bartacks and stitching detail.
- Mechanical stretch-woven fabric with DWR finish
- Waistband with belt loops, zip fly and snap closure
- Front welted, zippered pockets with button flaps; back welted drop-in pockets with button flaps and cargo pocket on right leg
- Seams on center-back leg for a contoured, feminine fit
- Converts to capri length with self-fabric tab and snap
- Inseam length (size 8) is 32"
- Low rise; straight leg
- Straight leg
|Fabric:||4.5-oz 52% nylon/ 48% polyester plain weave, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Weight:||340 g (12 oz)|