Mountain Hardwear: Women's Butter Zippity - 'Previous Seasons'
Our Price: $75.00
- May take 5 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
Caption: Back View (Tippet)
Mountain Hardwear's Butter Zippity is the ultimate year-round pullover. When you are off to the slopes and need a reliable midlayer that will wick moisture, pull on the Butter Zippity and zip up the neck to help regulate your core temperature. In the summer time, use it as a top layer for when the air conditioning is just a bit too much or you need UPF 50 sun protection!
- Better Butter™ Jersey is a blend of polyester and elastane that wicks moisture, dries fast and stretches to move with you with ease
- Body fabric has a tight weave that offers UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) 50 sun protection, making this a great piece when you're dealing with snow glare or the summer sun
- Deep zipper opening at the neck allows for ventilation and lets you regulate your core temperature better
- Zippered pocket at the side panel stores cards, an ID, or keys so you can worry a little less
- Thumb loops help keep your hands warm and make layering and pulling on a jacket or gloves much easier by not allowing the sleeve to roll up causing discomfort
- Flat-lock seam construction eliminates chafe
|Weight:||8 oz / 227 g|
|Fabric:||Body: P. Butter Jersey (87% polyester, 13% elastane)|
|Center Back Length:||27 in / 69 cm|