Columbia Sportswear: Women's Bugaboot Plus II Omni-Heat
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
This is the true workhorse of Columbia’s winter footwear line; a waterproof, insulated boot durable enough to withstand well-intentioned abuse in the worst weather. An instant classic when it first hit the scene in 1993, the Bugaboot is now better than ever with the addition of our exclusive Omni-Heat® insulation to ensure that your feet stay warm and comfortable during winter activities.
- Omni-Heat thermal insulation
- Combination upper includes Techlite™ shell, insulation and waterproof leather
- Full length Techlite™ lightweight midsole for comfort and cushioning
- Full length Omni-Grip outsole with non-marking, dual compound lug pattern
- 200g insulation rated -25F/-32C
- Engineered specifically to provide superior comfort & cushioning for outdoor footwear, Techlite is durable, impact absorbing, and provides consistent support and protection throughout a range of footwear uses.
- Hold tight on any terrain: Omni-Grip is an advanced traction solution for trail, hiking, winter and water wear, ensuring outdoor stability, no matter where your adventures take you.
|Weight:||Size 7 1/2: 19.2 oz/544.31 g|
|Upper:||Waterproof leather, Techlite™ and insulation|
|Outsole:||Omni-Grip: High traction rubber|