Patagonia: Women's Beatrice Beanie
Our Price: $39.00
|*Beatrice Birds: Tobago Blue||IMS#: 738770|
|*Beatrice Birds: Cochineal Red||IMS#: 738771|
|*Beatrice Birds: Leaden Blue||IMS#: 738772|
|*Beatrice Birds: Tempest Purple||IMS#: 738773|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Beatrice Birds: Tobago Blue
Color: Beatrice Birds: Cochineal Red
Color: Beatrice Birds: Leaden Blue
Color: Beatrice Birds: Tempest Purple
For times that are fluid and free, like road trips, extra days off and traveling without an itinerary. This warm beanie has a 100% polyester fleece lining that wicks moisture, dries quickly, and stays soft and smooth against your skin. Outside, the 100% chlorine-free wool fibers have a dynamic pebbly texture and a supple feel; they shed moisture and resist wind and cold. The low-profile styling fits comfortably under a hood or helmet.
- Soft wool/nylon blend keeps head and ears warm
- Fully lined with plush, lightweight fleece for additional insulation and moisture management
- A bit of a brim to shield eyes from falling snow
- Naturally stretchy knit for all-day comfort
|Fabric:||Body: 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% nylon|
|Lining: 5.2-oz 100% polyester fleece|
|Weight:||96 g (3.4 oz)|