Mountain Hardwear: Women's Asteria Mitt
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Designed to fit a woman's smaller hand proportions the sleek, close-fitting Asteria Mitt combines tough 4-way stretch nylon softshell with Thermic Micro™ insulation for extra warmth. Fully laminated with OutDry® Waterproof Technology for exceptional protection, we bond the waterproof, breathable OutDry® membrane to a tough 4-way stretch nylon shell, sealing out water, wind, and cold. Pigskin leather fingers and palm and 1000D Cordura resist abrasion.
Images Coming Soon!!
- OutDry® Waterproof Technology: extremely waterproof, totally windproof. The OutDry® membrane is directly bonded to the glove's outer shell, eliminating the ability for wind and water to penetrate through the sewn seams of the shell, keeping hands warmer.
- Designed to fit a woman's smaller hand proportions
- 4-way stretch nylon soft shell fabric offers a snug, flexible fit
- Durable water-resistant pigskin palm and fingers
- High-pile Velboa™ Raschel fleece lining for warmth and comfort
- Thermic Micro™ insulation at the back of the hand
- Short, close fitting stretch gauntlet is low profile for a comfortable under the cuff fit
- Pull-on webbing loop at wrist
|Weight:||5.8 oz. / 164 g.|
|Fabric:||Body: 4-Way Stretch Nylon Softshell (92% nylon, 8% elastane)|
|Laminate: OutDry® Waterproof Technology|
|Palm: Water-resistant Pigskin (100% pigskin)|
|Insulation: Thermic Micro™|
|Lining: Velboa™ Raschel|