Osprey Packs: Women's Ariel 65 - Fall 2012
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Ariel 65 by Osprey is an ideal size for the majority of backpackers, and will carry what you need - wherever your favorite adventure takes you. A favorite of weekend warriors to elite mountaineers for over eight years these lightweight, gender specific, custom fit packs enter their third generation. Osprey added a sleeping bag compartment on the smallest volumes, panel access in the larger volumes, Stow On the Go™ trekking pole attachment, larger side water bottle pockets, peripheral LightWire™ framing and great new styling, aesthetics and colors – all without the penalty of a price increase.
- Dual Entry Side Pockets for easy access to contents.
- Sleeping Bag Compartment.
- Sleeping Pad Straps.
- Stretch Front pocket for quick storage.
- Women's IsoForm CM™ harness, with dual density foam that is contoured to fit comfortably on a women’s torso. The shoulder straps are wider through the collar bone area with a taper in the chest area and offer women’s specific sizing, not just a smaller men’s harness
- Women's IsoForm CM™ Hipbelt is a Heat moldable foam with taped edges make this hipbelt contour easily to your form, transferring the load onto your hips where it belongs
- 2/3 length aluminum stay
|Weight:||Small - 4 lb 11 oz|
|Medium - 4 lb 15 oz|
|Large - 5 lb 2 oz|
|Capacity:||Small - 3,800 cu in|
|Medium - 4,000 cu in|
|Large - 4,200 cu in|
|Fits Torso Length:||Small - 16 - 18 1/2 in|
|Medium - 18 - 20 1/2 in|
|Large - 20 - 21 1/2 in|