Montane: Women's Anti-Freeze Jacket
Our Price: $249.00
|*Berry - LG||IMS#: 564627|
|*Black - XS||IMS#: 564629|
|*Black - SM||IMS#: 564630|
|*Black - MD||IMS#: 564631|
|*Black - LG||IMS#: 564632|
|*Black - XL||IMS#: 564633|
|*Maya - LG||IMS#: 564637|
|*Maya - XL||IMS#: 564638|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT, SNOW AND WATER REPELLENT, HIGH QUALITY DOWN JACKET
Built for Alpine trips where weight is critical, but warmth and fabric water repellency cannot be compromised. Features high quality 800+ goose down and windproof and water resistant FREEFLOW® fabric. The Anti-Freeze has a stitch through construction and small area midi baffles to avoid down migration and to hug the upper body. The Anti-Freeze has become a classic MONTANE® style, used in the mountains on all types of activities from basecamp insulation to post race thaw out.
Fabric: FREEFLOW® Ultralite Filling: 130g (UK 12) of 93/7 goose down at 800+ fill (USA) Lining: Ultra soft PEAQ® Down
- FREEFLOW® Ultralite 45g/m² highly water resistant outer shell to a minimum of 800mm hydrostatic head
- PEAQ® Down liner that is exceptionally comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- High quality goose down with an 800+ fill power
- Stitch through down panel construction
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Soft fleece chinguard around neck for extra comfort
- Two hand-warmer pockets with reversed zips and map-sized chest pocket
- Full length reversed and baffled two way front zip
- Part elasticated self fabric cuffs with Velcro adjustment
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Includes own with waterproof storage MONTANE® stuff sac
- As with all MONTANE® clothing, FREEFLOW® fabric contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier to keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Down clothing ideally needs to be handwashed with care.
- Wash in a mild soap in warm water 40C/110F. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax Tec Wash.
- DO NOT use fabric softeners, bleach or liquid detergent.
- Rinse the product thoroughly after washing to remove any soap traces.
- You must dry the product carefully in a tumble drier on a cool setting. Check regularly that the product is drying well and turn inside out.
- It will take some time to dry a down product thoroughly, even if the outer fabric is dry the down may not be.
- MONTANE® recommends a professional cleaning service if in any doubt.
|Weight:||0g / 13.8oz (Size UK 12)|