Regular Price: $199.00
Sale Price: $159.20
|001-Black - SM ||IMS#: 527997|
|001-Black - MD ||IMS#: 527998|
|001-Black - LG ||IMS#: 527999|
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Caption: Liner view
The Women's Alti Mitts™ from Outdoor Research are altitude-oriented mitts that provide warmth while keeping weight and bulk to a minimum. The waterproof shells have thick fleece on the palms and synthetic insulation on the backs, while the removable liners have the same fleece and loft combination. The fleece provides crush-resistant warmth and a secure grip, as the synthetic insulation offers compressible warmth. If that's not enough, Outdoor Research gave these mitts leather palms to ensure a solid connection with your gear in all conditions.
- Ripstop GORE-TEX® shell, ripstop lining
- Fully seam-taped
- Removable liner
- PrimaLoft® One insulation; 170g in shell, 340g in liner
- Pittards® Armortan®
- Leather shell palm
- Kevlar stitching on shell palm for durability
- Moonlite Pile fleece palms
- Pre-curve, boxed construction
- 3-panel thumb
- SuperCinch gauntlet closure
- ToughTek LT tabs prevent slipping
- Heat pack pocket on back of liner hand