MontBell: Women's Alpine Light Down Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- MontBell products are not available for shipment outside of the United States and Canada.
The Alpine Light Down Series are our highly functional mid-layers that flaunt characteristics essential for comfortable backcountry activity: aggressive warmth to weight ratio, while maintaining exceptional compressibility. The secret to the warmth of these garments relies not only on the high lofting 800 fill power goose down, but the inherent wind shedding ability of the 30-denier Ballistic Nylon shell. By blocking a large percentage of wind, a relatively light layer is able to conserve the heat your body naturally produces. Designing outdoor clothing with warmth to weight ratio in mind is great, but we also like to think the Alpine Light pieces succeed when it comes warmth to dollar ratio.
- Standard 25-wash rated DWR treatment
- Sewn thru construction
- Micro-fleece lined collar
- Draw cords for hem adjustment hidden in pockets
- Elastic cuffs seal out drafts
- 2 zippered hand warmer pockets
- 2 interior drop-in pockets
- Clean looking Reverso coiled zipper
- Center Back Length] 25.6 in. (Size M)
|Insulation:||800-Fill Goose Down|
|Fill Weight:||2.9 oz|
|Compressed Size:||4.5 x 9 in|