Patagonia: Women's Alpine Guide Pants
Our Price: $229.00
|*32" Inseam [Blk Black] - 4||IMS#: 645342|
|*32" Inseam [Blk Black] - 6||IMS#: 645343|
|*32" Inseam [Blk Black] - 10||IMS#: 645345|
|*32" Inseam [Blk Black] - 12||IMS#: 645346|
|*Fge Forge Grey - 4||IMS#: 597472|
|*Fge Forge Grey - 8||IMS#: 597474|
|*Fge Forge Grey - 10||IMS#: 597475|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: 32" Inseam [Blk Black]
Color: Fge Forge Grey
Caption: Snap Adjustment at Hem
Caption: Front View (Forge Grey)
Caption: Back View (Forge Grey)
The Alpine Guide Pant from Patagonia are as versatile as you. Perfect for skiing, ice climbing, and other backcountry pursuits, the Alpine Guide Pant stretches to move with you while blocking wind and light moisture. The two snaps at the hem let you adjust for boots, so you can always have the coverage you need!
- Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven nylon/polyester blend is highly breathable, wind resistant and durable
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort
- Internal waistband and belt with zipper fly
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one thigh pocket; all have reverse-coil DWR-treated zippers
- Articulated knees provide optimal mobility
- Boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard
- Gusseted, zippered cuffs with two adjustment settings and tie-down loops
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight:||1 lb 2.1 oz|
|Material:||Body: 7.1-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 46% nylon/46% polyester/8% spandex. Reinforcements: 9.5-oz Polartec® Power Shield® brushed, stretch-woven 57% polyester/36% nylon/7% spandex. Body and reinforcements use Hardface® Technology with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|