Patagonia: Women's Alpine Guide Jacket
Our Price: $229.00
|*[Cur Curacao W/Blue Butterfly] - SM||IMS#: 648249|
|*[Cur Curacao W/Blue Butterfly] - MD||IMS#: 648250|
|*[Cur Curacao W/Blue Butterfly] - LG||IMS#: 648251|
|*Blk Black - MD||IMS#: 597445|
|*Blk Black - LG||IMS#: 597446|
|*Cua Curacao - MD||IMS#: 597450|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: [Cur Curacao W/Blue Butterfly]
Color: Blk Black
Color: Cua Curacao
Caption: Front View (Curacao)
Caption: Back View (Curacao)
Caption: Interior View (Curacao)
When precipatation isn't an issue on the mountain, pull on the Alpine Guide Jacket from Patagonia. Made with stretchy Polartec® Power Shield® to resist the wind and light moisture, this jacket offers only what you need to make good of fresh powder or summit the first ice route of the season.
- Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven nylon/polyester blend is highly breathable, wind resistant and durable
- Brushed interior for next-to-skin comfort and moisture management
- Microfleece-lined collar, chin guard and wind flap
- One chest pocket and two handwarmer pockets with PU-coated zippers
- Articulated sleeves enhance mobility and provide full coverage
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closure
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem
- Made in Vietnam.
|Weight:||1 lb 0.5 oz|
|Material:||7.1-oz Polartec® Power Shield® stretch-woven 46% nylon/46% polyester/8% spandex with Hardface® Technology and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|