Outdoor Research: Women's Alibi Jacket
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
A monster of a jacket, the rugged Alibi™ is a combination of different materials strategically located in all the right places. Tough, weatherproof fabric is used on the hood and shoulders where the elements hit hardest, a warm soft shell lower body holds in core warmth while providing breathability, and stretch fabric along the torso allows easy, unrestricted movement for the longest reaches. A two-piece hood, with an inner helmet liner and an outer shell, keeps the head warm and protected, letting your focus stay on the next move. Engineered for motion, an alpine cut minimizes bulk, allowing the jacket to move with you while providing protection from the challenging conditions encountered in alpine and ice climbing environments.
- TorsoFlo™Hem-To-Pit side Zippers
- Zip-Out Balaclava
- Zippered Napoleon Pocket
- Hand Pockets Set Above Hip Belt Or Harness
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Hybrid Mapped Construction
- Water Resistant
- Water-Resistant Zippers
- Movement-Mirroring Stretch
- Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
- Fully Adjustable Hood Rolls Up and Stows
- Fully Adjustable Hood Fits Over Helmet
- Wind Resistant
|Fabric:||Ventia Hybrid™ 100% nylon 3L with fleece back shoulders // 100% nylon with fleece back body|
|Center Back length:||25.75 in|
|Weight:||23.8 oz/ 674 g (medium)|