Lowa: Women's Albula - Leather Lined
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Lowa products can only be shipped to US addresses.
Lowa's lighter duty Backpacking/Trekking boots are more flexible underfoot, designed for hikers who cover a lot of ground while staying mostly on-trail, carrying a medium weight pack.
Women's-only trekking boot designed for midweight packs and on trail adventures. Our women's boots are slightly narrower in the heel and ball of foot areas (vs. men's boots) providing optimal fit and comfort.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- LINING: Buttery soft, glove leather lining that comfortably molds to the shape of your foot. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Tactis DST.
- SHANK: 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- FLEXFIT: Soft ankle flex and Achilles comfort tab with excellent stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.