Lowa: Women's Albula GTX - Spring 2010
Regular Price: $290.00
Sale Price: $199.00
|*Dark Blue - 6.5||IMS#: 437255|
|*Dark Blue - 8.5||IMS#: 437259|
- * May take 1 business day before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Lowa products can only be shipped to US addresses.
Lowa's lighter duty Backpacking/Trekking boots are more flexible underfoot, designed for hikers who cover a lot of ground while staying mostly on-trail, carrying a medium weight pack.
The Albula GTX is a women's-only trekking boot designed for midweight packs and on trail adventures. Lowa's women's boots are slightly narrower in the heel and ball of foot areas (vs. men's boots) providing optimal fit and comfort. Soft ankle flex and Achilles comfort tab.
- Handcrafted in Germany.
- UPPER: Nubuk leather.
- MIDSOLE: PU with SPS Cushioning - designed to help control over-pronation and supination, reducing fatigue and potential injury when covering long distances.
- LINING: Seamless, waterproof GORE-TEX® lining reduces hot spots. A LOWA patented design.
- OUTSOLE: Vibram® Tactis DST.
- SHANK: 5mm nylon heel/3mm forefoot.
- FOOTBED: Balance footbed with breathable top layer and slow reacting foam provides fit customization. Transports moisture away from the foot, minimizes friction and reduces fatigue.
- FLEXFIT: More natural ankle flex and heel fit plus improved stability.
- CLIMATE CONTROL SYSTEM: Perforations in the boot's lining allows air to enter, pumping heat and moisture back out.
- TONGUE STUD/X-LACING: Patent pending tongue stud allows for better pressure distribution.
- C4 TONGUE: Anatomically contoured to cradle the foot in comfort.
|Weight per pair:||Women's Size 6.5 - 2.7 lb|