Tech4o: Women's Accelerator - Sorbet
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
For ladies who want a serious training watch, but don't want the bulk of a wrist-top computer, Tech4o has created the Accelerator in Sorbet with you in mind! This watch conveniently blends your favorite sport watch with a pedometer to give you a reliable instrument on which to track your progress. Simply set your personal profile to the appropriate height, weight, running stride, and walking stride, and begin planning your workouts. Use the timer and chronograph for speed or endurance workouts, then check the daily records of your last 10 most recent sessions.
- Tech4o will donate 1% of the product's gross sales to the Breast Cancer Fund (www.breastcancerfund.org)
- Advanced accelerometer eliminates the need for foot pods or belt-clip sensors to measure with 95% accuracy, bettering performance of pendulum-style pedometers
- Personal Profile feature lets you customize the watch to your specific body type and walking/running style. No matter how fast or slow, tall or short, each user can personally enter their weight, average walking stride, and average running stride to ensure accurate results. Plus, weight and stride lengths can be adjusting as your conditioning improves.
- Pedometer has a highly accurate step counter with adjustable sensitivity that allows users to tune the sensors to their individual walking style.
- Automatically distinguishes between running and walking, and can calculate your average speed, distance, caloric expenditure, and total exercise time.
- Delayed step counter feature differentiates between ancillary movements and actual steps, providing users with the most accurate results by delaying calculation until it has registered 10 steps in a row to eliminate overly sensitive step counting.
- Chronograph allows users to record exact results within 1/100th of a second for up to 50 laps and a total time of 24 hours
- The countdown timer can be set for ten minutes as a quick reminder, or use it to monitor your running/walking pace and set speed goals
- For those who travel, you can set and display an alternative time zone along with the current home time display so you never lose track of time, no matter where you are
- Daily alarm is a great way to set a daily reminder or wake up alarm
|Water resistance:||150 ft (50 m)|