Patagonia: Women's 3-In-1 Snowbelle Jacket
Our Price: $399.00
|*Graphite Navy - XS||IMS#: 648299|
|*Graphite Navy - MD||IMS#: 648301|
|*Graphite Navy - LG||IMS#: 648302|
|*Goldenrod - XS||IMS#: 648304|
|*Goldenrod - MD||IMS#: 648306|
|*Ikat Purple - XS||IMS#: 648309|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Graphite Navy
Color: Ikat Purple
Caption: Front View (Graphite/Navy)
Caption: Back View (Graphite/Navy)
Caption: Inside View (Graphite/Navy)
Caption: Insulated Inner Jacket (Graphite/Navy)
Caption: Outer Shell Jacket (Graphite/Navy)
Caption: Pit Zips (Graphite/Navy)
Caption: Helmet Compatible Hood (Graphite/Navy)
Conditions change at Mt. Baker faster than the locals steal the best powder lines. Capitalize on whatever comes your way with the 3-in-1 Snowbelle. You can wear this versatile jacket as a waterproof/breathable shell, as lightweight insulation on a bluebird day or by combining the shell and insulation as a warm combo for cold-weather riding. The durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer 100% polyester shell has a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for storm protection. A combination of a brushed and slick mesh lining keeps you warm, wicks away moisture and glides over layers. The quilted, zip-out liner is lightweight, compressible and insulated with 60-g Thermogreen® that stays warm even when wet. Finer details include a zip-off, 2-way-adjustable, helmet-compatible hood (with a laminated visor); pit zips; powder skirt with loop at center back connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants. With an embedded RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
- Durable H2No® Performance Standard 2-layer polyester with waterproof/breathable protection; slick mesh lining keeps you warm and wicks away moisture
- Versatile and lightweight polyester zip-out shell with warm 60-g Thermogreen® insulation; liner with quilted construction for less bulk
- Removable, helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor for optimal visibility in bad conditions; tall collar protects neck and face even with hood down
- Pit zips quickly release heat; updated low-profile cuff with pleated gusset secures over or under gloves
- Powder skirt with snap secures loop at center back and connects to any Patagonia® Snow pants
- RECCO® avalanche rescue reflector embedded in back of neck
|Weight:||2.39 lbs/ 38.3 oz|
|Fabric:||Shell: H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 5.6-oz 150-denier 100% polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish|
|Shell: Lining: 100% polyester mesh|
|Zip-out jacket: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% polyester mini-ripstop|
|Zip-out jacket lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave|
|Both with a Deluge® DWR finish|
|Powder skirt: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave|
|Insulation: 60-g Thermogreen® 100% polyester (90% recycled)|