Patagonia: Windproof Duckbill Hat
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The Windproof Duckbill Hat from Patagonia is famous for stopping the cold of the northern latitudes, this hat features warm insulation, soft earflaps and a shadow-casting bill to block low-angled sun. Fast-drying, double-faced windproof fleece forms both the crown and the fold-down earflaps; they hug the nape of your neck for extra protection in nasty weather. A nylon duckbill brim keeps your face and eyes shaded from bright reflections and winter rays; it has a dark black underside for glare reduction. A back buckle customizes the fit.
- Made from windproof, fast-drying, skin-friendly fleece for all-day comfort
- Underside of bill is black to reduce glare
- Fold-down ear/neck flap
- Fits comfortably and adjusts via a lightweight buckle in back of hat
- Crown: 10.5-oz 100% polyester double-faced windproof fleece. Earflaps: 5.7-oz 100% polyester (78% recycled) double-faced fleece. Brim: 100% Supplex® nylon
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***