Exped: Waterbloc 1200
Our Price: $789.00 to $849.00
|*[$789.00] - Medium - Regular / Right Zip ||IMS#: 434714|
|*[$849.00] - Long - Long / Left Zip ||IMS#: 434715|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
When you pull out the Waterbloc 1200 from Exped, one word comes to mind: expedition. Waterproof but still insulated with compressable down filling, the Waterbloc 1200 is rated for serious winter weather so you can keep warm on Denali, Everest or around Patagonia. Down insulation won't fail when moisture tries to seep in, so you can get a good night's rest without waking up in a sloppy mess.
- For extremely low temperatures, or longer trips, use a vapor barrier liner to prevent condensation through body vapor from freezing. (The VBL also adds approximately 5oC of warmth).
- Tricot baffle runs along one side to prevent down shift between upper and lower surfaces.
- Oversized draft tubes and stiffeners protect zippers and prevent snags. 3 interior chambers prevent down shift.
- Big flap: zipper is supported with a large flap for added weather protection.
- Convenient, interior pocket is perfect for holding small, personal gear.
- Zipper end protected by draft blocker with extra loop.
- Adjusting cords are unique in texture and shape, and are easily distinguished... even in the dark.
- Tuck-stitch design on Waterbloc 1200's interior.
- Locking zippers.
- Chin guard insulates against a cold zipper.
- Bar-tacked stress points add strengh.
- Stuff sack is a waterproof compression bag with fold n roll closure. Just roll once, press out the air, then roll shut.
- Mesh storage sack doubles for bug protection.
- Reflective, glow-in-the-dark zipper pulls.
|Temperature Rating:||- 20 Degrees F|
|Length:||Medium - 88 in|
|Long - 96 in|
|Weight:||Medium - 5 lb|
|Long - 5 lb 3 oz|
|Packaged Dimensions:||Medium - 18 x 8 in|
|19 x 8 in|