Marmot: Vertical Descent Mitt
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Marmot products are not available for overseas shipment.
The same reliable warmth and breathability as the glove, the Vertical Descent Mitt is made with 100 percent nylon, filled with Marmot’s extra toasty Thermal R™ insulation and lined with DriClime® engineered to pull moisture away from your hands. Outfinished seams turn seam allowance away from the palm for improved fit and function; reinforcements add durability. Falcon Grip for easy, no-slide handling and nose wipes pull together a comfortable, warm package.
- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Insert
- Thermal R™ Insulation
- Wrist Tightening Elastic and Gauntlet Drawcord to Keep Snow Out
- Outfinished" Seams on Palm for Unparalleled Fit and Function
- Falcon Grip - Articulated for Dexterity and Ease of Grip
- Nose wipe - Soft fabric to wipe your runny nose
|Weight:||Large 4.38 oz 124.2 g|
|Fabric:||320d 100% Nylon 3.7 oz/yd|
|Reinforcement: GripTec Polyurethane Reinforcement|
|Lining: DriClime® 3-Dimentional Wicking Lining|
|Glove Insert:||MemBrain® Mitt Insert|