Vortex Optics: Vanquish
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
This little wonder comes courtesy of forward-thinking engineering and on-the-go tactics. The reverse porro prism design uses high-density glass and fully multi-coated optics to render images crisp and bright with a wide field of view. That makes quick work of scanning any landscape a given with the 8x26 Vanquish binocular. Weighing in at merely 12.7 ounces, and competitively priced, this compact performer delivers in more ways than one.
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Reverse Porro Prisms - Valued for a rich depth of field, compact design, and three-dimensional image.
- Waterproof - Optics are sealed with O-rings to prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the binocular.
- Fogproof - Nitrogen gas purging delivers fogproof, waterproof performance.
- Rubber Armor - Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and durable external protection.
- Adjustable Eyecups - Twist up and down for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
- Center Focus Wheel - Adjusts the focus of both binocular barrels at the same time.
- Right Eye Diopter - Adjusts for differences in a user's eyes. Located on the right eyepiece.
|Objective Lens Diameter:||26mm|
|Linear Field of View:||352ft @ 1000yds|
|Angular Field of View:||6.7 degrees|
|Close Focus Distance:||7.6ft|