Western Mountaineering: Men's UltraLite 20 Degree Down Sleeping Bag
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Western Mountaineering products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
The Ultralite from Western Mountaineering gives you flexibility and warmth in a ridiculously light package. Built with an ultralite, weather resistant shell housing the highest quality goose down available, this is the perfect bag for bike trips or adventures where weight is an absolutely critical factor.
- ***This product is not available for shipment outside the United States***
- Full-length zipper makes it easy for you to get in and out of the bag.
- Split-Full Collar traps heat in around the neck without adding too much extra bulk
- Continuous Baffle construction lets you shift insulation where you need it
- Made in San Jose, CA
- Lifetime warranty
|Weight:||Small - 1 lb 12 oz|
|Regular - 1 lb 13 oz|
|Long - 1 lb 15 oz|
|Insulation:||850+ fill goose down|
|Length:||Small - 5 ft 6 inches|
|Regular - 6 feet|
|Long - 6 ft 6 inches|
|Shoulder Girth:||Small - 59 inches|
|Regular - 59 inches|
|Long - 60 inches|
|Stuffed Dimensions:||13 x 7 inches|