Metolius: Ultralight TCU
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Ultralight TCU is a must-have for any climber's rack. Great for both alpine and free climbing, where weight is a critical factor, these super-narrow headed cams fit into many places that others won't.
- Narrow head width for the most placement options
- Direct Axle Technology makes Ultralight TCUs the lightest cams units in the world
- DAT allows for more placement optons in shallow, narrow, or bottoming placements.
- DAT makes tricky placements easier due to better cam lobe visibility, especially in the small sizes
- 13 mm. Dyneema slings are lighter and less bulky
- Ranger Finder tells you at a glance if you've chosen the right size cam for the placement (sizes 2-4)
- Optimized cam angle for more outward force
- Wider cam faces for more grip
- U-shaped body for greater durability & unparalleled control during placement and retraction
- Machined cam stops
- Color coded sewn slings and tubing
- CNC machined for much greater precision than stamped or extruded cams
- 7075 T 6 aluminum for ultralight durability.
|Strength:||5 kn - #00|
|5 kn - #0|
|8 kN - #1|
|10 kN - #2|
|10 kN - #3|
|10 kN - #4|
|Weight:||1.4 oz - #00|
|4.5 oz - #0|
|1.8 oz - #1|
|2.0 oz - #2|
|2.1 oz - #3|
|2.4 oz - #4|