Patagonia: Ultra Lightweight Merino Run Quarter Socks
Our Price: $18.00
|*Feather Grey Fea 950 - SM ||IMS#: 532040|
|*Forge Grey Fge 961 - SM ||IMS#: 532044|
|*Pearl Prl 762 - SM ||IMS#: 532048|
|*Pearl Prl 762 - LG ||IMS#: 532050|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Feather Grey Fea 950
Color: Forge Grey Fge 961
Color: Pearl Prl 762
Uncomplicated, just like a good run: This featherweight, uncushioned running/biking sock from Patagonia features skin-friendly, itch-free fabrics like soft merino wool and nylon for exceptional breathability, a cooling airflow, and rugged durability. Excellent stretch and recovery lasts the lifetime of the sock; a mesh-arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for toe comfort. An over-the-ankle fit protects vulnerable skin.
- Merino wool/nylon/spandex blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Quarter length to protect against debris entering the sock
- Uncushioned for warmer conditions and closer fitting shoes
- Mesh-arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
|Fabric:||51% merino wool/46% nylon/3% spandex|
|Weight:||48 g (1.7 oz)|