Patagonia: Ultra Lightweight Merino Hiking Crew Socks
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Trim and uncushioned, Patagonia's lightest, most breathable hiking socks are made of skin-friendly materials like soft merino wool and nylon for durability and a cooling airflow. They have excellent stretch and recovery that lasts the lifetime of the sock; a mesh-arch brace provides a snug, no-slip fit. The looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for toe comfort. The calf-high, rib-knit shaft holds its own without slouching or bunching.
- Merino wool/nylon blend is itch-free and maintains durability for the lifetime of the socks
- Excellent stretch and recovery
- Rib-knit shaft keeps the sock up without binding
- Uncushioned footbed
- Arch brace provides subtle support for a snug fit
- Looped Lintoe® construction creates the smallest and flattest seam possible for ultimate comfort
|Fabric:||53% merino wool/45% nylon/2% spandex|
|Weight:||45 g (1.6 oz)|