Sea to Summit: Traverse Xt II 12 Down Sleeping Bag
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
A sleeping bag with moisture management? If it sounds too good to be true, check out the Sea to Summit Traverse Xt II 12 Down Sleeping Bag. Filled with 850+ goose down, this sleeping bag is as packable as they come. The 3D NanoShell™ technology does the impossible, fighting off internal condensation to maintain dryness, high loft, and (most importantly) warmth. Sea to Summit has gear that does it all!
- 850+ European Goose Down is warm, but still compressible for easy packing
- Relaxed Mummy shape offers enough space to let you move in your sleep, but tapers to keep in warmth
- 3D NanoShell™ technology is lightweight and manages moisture by combating internal condensation to maintain dryness and high loft of the down insulation
- Offset baffles help eliminate cold spots
- Differential cut shell with 3D side walls
- 60/40 Top/Bottom fill ratio
- Includes Ultra-Sil compression bag, mesh storage cell and laundry bag.
- Named as one of the “100 Best New Products for Men” by Men’s Health (November, 2010)
|Weight:||Small - 2 lb 8 oz|
|Regular - 2 lb 11 oz|
|Long - 2 lb 15 oz|
|Temperature Rating:||23 Degrees F (EN13537 Comfort Rating)|
|Insulation Type:||850+ European Goose Down|
|Fill Weight:||Small - 1 lb 2.34 oz|
|Regular - 1 lb 3.05 oz|
|Long - 1 lb 4.46 oz|