Inov-8: Men's Trailroc™ 255
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Trailroc™ 255 from Inov-8 is a sturdier minimalist shoe, designed to take the kind of punishment any mountain race or off-trail terrain can throw at it. The Meta-Shank™ gen3 rock plate and 6mm heel-to-toe differential work together to give you the cushion and protection necessary to endure longer distances and rugged trail conditions.
The aggressive outsole on the Trailroc™ 255 makes this a great option for a trail shoe - several Summit Hut staff have tested this in a variety of conditions and the outsole has proven to be very effective!
Note that the Trailroc™ series uses a different last than the f-Lite series and has more room in the toe box/front of the shoe (although also note that the rand around the upper of the 255 does make the shoe feel slightly narrower than the Inov-8 Men's Trailroc™ 235 or Inov-8 Men's Trailroc™ 245 - but still wider than the f-Lite series).
The upper and additional cushion/protection underfoot set the Trailroc™ 255 apart from the other shoes in the Trailroc™ series - while the Trailroc™ 255 does not quite have a 'traditional' drop it is much closer to a traditional trail shoe than the more minimal Inov-8 Men's Trailroc™ 235 or Inov-8 Men's Trailroc™ 245 which may be an advantage for longer days on the trail and on rough/overgrown trails.
- Provides space fro the toes to spread and adapt to the ground.
- MET-CRADLE™ LACING SYSTEM Ensures the foot is held securely when ascending, descending and contouring.
- TRAILROC™ SOLE Small cleats bite through loose terrain.
- Sizes are listed by US Men's sizing - add 1.5 to the Men's sizes to find Inov-8s US Women's size.
- Smaller sizes are available - please see the Women's Trailroc™ 255 and subtract 1.5 from the sizes on that page to get the men's size.
|Forefoot Stack Height:||10mm|