Inov-8: Men's Trailroc™ 255
Our Price: $120.00
|Grey/Blue - 10 ||IMS#: 653772|
|Grey/Blue - 10.5 ||IMS#: 653773|
|Grey/Blue - 11 ||IMS#: 653774|
|Grey/Blue - 13 ||IMS#: 653778|
- Qualifies for free shipping.
Caption: Outsole (Grey/Blue)
Caption: Top (Grey/Blue)
The 255 offers a high performance trail shoe with protection for the developing trail runner. inov-8's ground breaking Tri-C™ compound outsole offers industry leading grip and durability while the addition of a newly developed third generation Meta-Shank™ offers natural movement with rock protection. Choose this shoe for a protective, natural trail running experience.
- 2 Arrow Shoc-Zone provides moderate underfoot cushioning and a 6 mm heel-to-toe drop. This is Inov8's medium level of cushioning on their 0-4 arrow scale.
- Injected EVA Foam for resilient cushioning with maximum memory retention.
- Meta-Shank extends from the midfoot to the forefoot in a 5-finger fashion, for flexible underfoot impact protection.
- Synthetic Mesh covers the upper for lightweight, breathable coverage
- TPU Lacing System uses TPU lacing supports for a strong, lightweight and secure fit.
- Met-Cradle is a synthetic webbing upper that supports the forefoot and provide a secure fit.
- 6mm Footbed for additional underfoot comfort.
- Trailroc is a trail outsole built with a moderately aggressive lug pattern. It is intended for use on hard packed trails and mixed terrain.
- Tri-C Compound combines three different outsole rubbers for excellent grip and decreased wear.
- Soft Sticky Rubber for optimal performance and maximized grip in wet conditions.
- Hard Sticky Rubber for optimal performance, grip in wet conditions, and increased endurance.
- Endurance Rubber for increased durability and grip on mixed terrain.
- Anatomic Last follows the natural shape of the human foot for a close and comfortable fit.