Inov-8: Men's Trailroc™ 235
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Trailroc™ 235 from Inov-8 was designed specifically for running on loose, rugged and eroded terrain. For minimalist runners looking for a little extra protection and traction, the 0mm heel-to-toe differential and Tri-C™ offers just enough oomph to help you add on the miles, no matter what obstacles Nature throws in the way.
The aggressive outsole on the Trailroc™ 235 makes this a great option for a 0 drop trail shoe - several Summit Hut staff have tested this in a variety of trail conditions and the outsole has proven to be very effective!
Note that the Trailroc™ series uses a different last than the f-Lite series and has more room in the toe box/front of the shoe.
If you are interested in the same fit/features as the Trailroc™ 235, but with more cushion/protection/drop the Inov-8 Men's Trailroc™ 245 and Inov-8 Men's Trailroc™ 255 are certainly worth looking at.
- ANATOMIC FIT Provides space for the toes to spread and adapt to the ground
- MET-CRADLE™ LACING SYSYEM Ensures the foot is held securely when ascending, descending and contouring.
- TRAILROC™ SOLE Small Cleats bite through loose terrain
- Sizes are listed by US Men's sizing - add 1.5 to the Men's sizes to find Inov-8s US Women's size.
- Smaller sizes are available - please see the Women's Trailroc 235 and subtract 1.5 from the sizes on that page to get the men's size.
|Forefoot Stack Height:||13mm|