Garmin: Trailhead Series - Appalachian Trail
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Garmin products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Prepare for your next hiking or camping adventure with highly detailed 24K topographic maps for the Appalachian Trail. These maps feature terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes, geographic points as well as a fully routable trail.
- Includes coverage for the Appalachian Trail, plus 10 mi (16 km) of extended coverage on each side of the trail.
- Provides highly detailed digital topographic maps for the Appalachian Trail, comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps.
- Contains a fully routable trail from beginning to end, plus basic road coverage available as a reference.
- Includes national, state and local parks, forests, recreational and wildlife area boundaries.
- Contains detailed hydrographic features, including coastlines, lake and river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams.
- Includes searchable points of interest, such as geographic place names, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites, businesses and more.
- Displays 3-D terrain shading and digital elevation model (DEM) shaded relief on compatible devices to help estimate terrain difficulty.
- Features Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information and USGS quad locations.
- ***This product is not available for overseas shipment. If you have any questions please contact our friendly staff at 800-499-8696.***