Garmin: Topo U.S. 24K North Central DVD
Our Price: $129.99
|ID, MT, WY, SD, ND, MN, IA, and NE||IMS#: 375615|
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Garmin products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Outdoor enthusiasts: your adventure is waiting - in vivid detail. TOPO U.S. 24K North Central DVD brings you the highest level of topographic detail available, with maps comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps. These highly detailed maps on DVD include terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, routable roads and trails, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points - and they also display 3-D terrain shading on compatible devices. With routable roads and trails in metropolitan and rural areas, getting to your destination is easy by creating point-to-point routes on compatible units.
This DVD includes an even larger coverage area than Garmin's preprogrammed microSD™/SD™ cards. With this purchase, you'll receive topographic detail for Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska and Iowa. You'll also receive BaseCamp™ software for managing data on your GPS and computer, playing back routes and tracks, geotagging photos and more.
- Includes topographic coverage of Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Nebraska and Iowa.
- Provides detailed digital topographic maps, comparable to 1:24,000 scale USGS maps.
- Contains detailed hydrographic features, including coastlines, lake and river shorelines, wetlands and perennial and seasonal streams.
- Allows you to search by points of interest, including cities, summits, lakes, campsites and more.
- Provides elevation profile on compatible Garmin devices so you can estimate terrain difficulty.
- Contains many routable trails, rural roads, city neighborhood roads, major highways and interstates.
- Displays national, state and local parks, forests, conservation areas and wilderness areas.
- Includes points of interests such as parks, campgrounds, scenic lookouts and picnic sites.
- Displays Bureau of Land Management township, range and section information and USGS quad locations.
- Includes BaseCamp™ software for managing data on GPS and computer, playing back routes and tracks, geotagging photos and more.