Patagonia: Tech Web Belt
Our Price: $29.00
|*Purple - 1 SZ||IMS#: 648366|
|*Viking Blue - 1 SZ||IMS#: 648367|
|*Wax Red - 1 SZ||IMS#: 648368|
|*Willow Herb Green - 1 SZ||IMS#: 648369|
|*Black -||IMS#: 430189|
|*Forge Grey - 1 SZ||IMS#: 430191|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Patagonia products are not available for shipment outside the United States.
Color: Viking Blue
Color: Wax Red
Color: Willow Herb Green
Color: Forge Grey
Patagonia's Tech Web Belt has the holding power to keep your pants up when you're running through O'Hare to catch the 6:15 to Boston. The forged aluminum buckle is lightweight and strong and cinches tight for a reliable hitch; it's also handy as a bottle opener at the end of a hot day. The 1.5-inch-wide polyester webbing endures abuse and dries quickly.
- Polyester fabric is quick drying and doubles as an emergency lash strap
- Forged aluminum buckle is lightweight, strong and notched for prying the top off a cold one
- 1.5-inch polyester webbing
|Fabric:||1.5-inch polyester webbing|
|Weight:||127 g (4.5 oz)|