Mountain Hardwear: Switch 35 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
The Switch 35 by Mountain Hardwear uses warm Thermic MX that compresses easily and a face gasket seals in warmth. Mountain Hardwears exclusive Quantum expander allows you to increase bag girth by 8. The Switch 35 is an outstanding choice in moderate temperatures where moisture and compressibility are issues.
- Quantum™ expander zips open to add 8"of girth to the bag. Keep it zipped closed and the comfortable mummy cut gives you maximum warmth. Zip it open for extra room or to make the bag sleep cooler on a warm night. The Quantum™ expander is a fully insulated panel, so no worries about cold spots, whether it’s open or closed.
- Comfort mummy cut efficiently maximizes warmth without constriction
- Insulation has outstanding loft with excellent compressibility
- Face gasket and tailored hood comfortably block drafts at the hood opening and seal in warmth
- Comfort Footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Nylon stuff sack included
|Weight:||Regular 3 lb 5 oz|
|Long 3 lb 8 oz|
|Temperature Rating:||35° F|
|Insulation Type:||Synthetic - Thermic MX™|
|Length:||Regular 78 in|
|Long 84 in|
|Stuff Size:||8 X 15 in|
|Lining:||75D Polyester Taffeta|
|Inside Length:||Regular 78 in|
|Long 84 in|
|Shoulder Girth:||Regular 62 in|
|Long 64 in|
|Foot Girth:||Regular 38 in|
|Long 40 in|