Mountain Hardwear: Summitrocket 40 - Fall 2012
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Ultralight materials and versatile design make for the perfect daypack for the serious alpinist climbing über-fast. Part of Mountain Hardwear's Ueli Steck Project series, it's designed to be lighter, simpler and more efficient than anything available today... the next generation of alpine gear. Perfect for any minimalist or backpacker who appreciates the value of a featherweight product when it comes to hauling gear!
- Minimalist, versatile, effective Alpine UL suspension includes removable HardWave framesheet, removable lightweight hipbelt, and removable 48" × 20" pad.
- Roll-Top design for easier access, while minimizing weight and clutter.
- Dual density, low profile shoulder straps for a comfortable carry.
- Versatile compression system secures climbing gear and overloads, but can be removed to reduce weight when not needed.
- Super light, durable material set balances weight and reliability.
- Front and rear grab loops are both clip secure.
- Dual daisies and ice axe cradles create versatile tool lashing opportunities.
|Capacity:||Medium 2440 cu in / 40 L|
|Weight:||Medium 1 lb 11 oz / 750 g|
|Minimum Weight:||Medium 19 oz / 530 g|
|Torso Fit Range:||Medium 17.0"–20.0" / 43 cm–51 cm|
|Load Range:||15–30 lb / 7–14 kg|
|Body Fabric:||100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon|
|Accent Fabric:||HardWear™ X-Ply Dyneema®|
|Bottom Fabric:||HardWear™ X-Ply Dyneema®|