Our Price: $150.00
- May take 5 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
Caption: Back View (State Orange)
Caption: Back View (Black)
Ultralight materials and versatile design make for the perfect daypack for the
serious alpinist climbing über-fast. Part of Mountain Hardwear's Ueli Steck Project series, it's designed to be lighter, simpler, and more efficient than anything available today... the next generation of alpine gear. Perfect for any minimalist or backpacker who appreciates the value of a featherweight product when it comes to hauling gear!
- Compression molded backpanel is comfortable, sheds snow and ventilates
- HardWave framesheet provides comfortable carry, but is removable to reduce weight
- Dual daisies and ice axe cradles create versatile tool lashing opportunities
- Large zip top provides easy access to main compartment
- Versatile compression system secures climbing gear and overloads, but can be removed to reduce weight when not needed
- Front and rear grab loops are both clip secure
- Horizontal daisy chains on lower sides of pack offer clip points for gear and quick stash loops for ice axes
|Capacity:||1830 in² / 30 L|
|Weight:||16 oz / 450 g|
|Minimum Weight:||14 oz / 400 g|
|Torso Fit Range:||Reg 16-22 in / 41 cm - 56 cm|
|Load Range:||10-25 lb / 5 - 11 kg|
|Fabric:||Body: 100D HT Ripstop Dobby Nylon|
|Accent: HardWear™ X-Ply Dyneema™|
|Bottom: HardWear™ X-Ply Dyneema™|