Mountain Hardwear: Stronghold
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Oversized package, extra shipping costs apply.
The Stronghold is Mountain Hardwear's most impervious, double-walled, expedition base camp shelter for day-to-day use in the Antarctic or Himalayas. Stronghold's dome shape minimizes wind load over its surface area and three zippered doors, large roof vent and five perimeter vents help circulate air. Perimeter floor-band creates waterproof seats when snow benches are carved. Bar-tacked stress points and nylon pack cloth reinforcements add durability to the structure supported by super strong Yunan Scandium Expedition PF poles.
- Yunan Scandium PF poles
- Two doors with #10 size dual-sliders
- Internal guy system with O-rings at intersections
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Five SVX windows
- One large top zippered thru vent
- Five zippered canopy vents
- Ten mesh storage pockets
- External 400D Snow flaps
- 400D Internal perimeter skirt seals tent with optional footprint
- Expedition Duffle for transportation
- Reflective starter point
- Triangular and rectangular gear loft options
|Trail Weight:||44 lb 1 oz|
|Packaged Weight:||44 lb 2 oz|
|# of People:||10|
|Peak Height:||89 in|
|Floor Area:||309 sf|
|Packed Dimensions:||34 x 18 in|