Our Price: $450.00
|*008-Pewter/Ember - XL ||IMS#: 579606|
|*532-Cheddar/Pewter - SM ||IMS#: 579599|
|*532-Cheddar/Pewter - MD ||IMS#: 579600|
|*532-Cheddar/Pewter - LG ||IMS#: 579601|
|*532-Cheddar/Pewter - XL ||IMS#: 579602|
|*940-Glacier/Abyss - SM ||IMS#: 579595|
|*940-Glacier/Abyss - MD ||IMS#: 579596|
|*940-Glacier/Abyss - LG ||IMS#: 579597|
|*940-Glacier/Abyss - XL ||IMS#: 579598|
- * May take 1 business day before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
As the warmest sidecountry jacket from Outdoor Research, the Stormbound Jacket™ is insulated for the lift ride up when cold, fresh snow is falling. Backcountry features provide body-heat regulation with a relaxed cut for freedom of movement.
- 650+ fill down insulation
- Integrated RECCO® reflector
- Removable powder skirt with LockDown™ technology
- Fully seam taped
- Tonal seam treatment
- Water-resistant zippers
- Adjustable and removable hood fits over helmet
- Zip-out balaclava with tuck-away pocket for next-to-skin warmth
- Double-sliding pit zippers for ventilation
- Inner lift pass pocket with drawcord key-clip attachment
- ThumbDrive™ hook/loop cuff closures
|Fabric:||68% Polyester/32% Nylon, 75D 2-layer Pertex® Shield|
|Center Back length:||32 in|