Our Price: $450.00
|*Hot Sauce/Charcoal - SM ||IMS#: 676611|
|*Glacier/Abyss - XL ||IMS#: 579598|
|*Pewter/Solar - SM ||IMS#: 676615|
- * May take 2 business days before shipping.
- Qualifies for free shipping.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Color: Hot Sauce/Charcoal
Snow dumping, wind howling, fully epic days were what we had in mind when we developed the StormBound Jacket™, the warmest jacket in Outdoor Research's ski and snowboard line. The waterproof and breathable Pertex® outer, cozy down insulation, and taped seams keep out the weather and capture your hard-earned body heat. A helmet-compatible hood, zip-out balaclava, and elastic powder skirt seal out flying snow, and double-sliding pit zips open up to let you vent excess warmth when the sun finally appears.
- Zip-Out Balaclava
- ThumbDrive™ Hook/Loop Cuff Closures
- Removeable Powder Skirt with LockDown™ Technology
- Integrated RECCO® Reflector
- Inner Lift Pass Pocket with Drawcord Key Clip Attachment
- Fully Adjustable and Detachable Hood Fits Over Helmet
- Zippered Napoleon Pocket
- Tonal Seam Treatment
- Two Zippered Hand Pockets
- Hybrid Mapped Construction
- Pit Zips
- Water-Resistant Zippers
- Fully Seam Taped
|Fabric:||Pertex® Shield+ 2L, 68% polyester, 32% nylon 40D // 650 Down Fill Insulation // Thermore® insulation below powder skirt|
|Center Back length:||32 in/ 81 cm|
|Weight:||37.9 oz/ 1075 g (Large)|