Educational Insights: Stix & Stones Game
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Stix and Stones - A prehistoric picture-making race. Use sticks and stones to convey specific words-caveman style. Perfect for mixed-age groups, children and adults, single or team play. No drawing skills required. Players roll to bid on how many pieces their team will use to make the assigned picture from the challenge card. The lowest bidder has to build the image with the fewest number of sticks and stones. The team who correctly guesses the picture before time runs out scores points to win.
- Features 75 game cards providing 450 words of varying difficulty, ensuring a different game every time
- Builds motor, creative and social skills through game play that's perfect for mixed-age groups
- No drawing skills required
- 2 or more players or teams
- For ages 7 years old and up
- CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts - Not for children under 3 years old
|Includes:||40 plastic sticks , 15 plastic stones, arrow, die, 60 second sand timer, burlap bag for storing game pieces and instructions|
|Dimensions:||2.5 x 10 x 10 inches|