Mountain Hardwear: Spectre - Fall 2012
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Designed for extreme conditions, Mountain Hardwear's Spectre is a top of the line expedition 800-Fill down bag utilizing waterproof, air-permeable Dry.Q™ Elite fabric.
- Dry.Q™ Elite shell is waterproof, beathable, windproof, durable and lightweight
- Premium 800-Fill down provides outstanding, lightweight warmth
- Laminated, double external zipper flaps keep water out
- 5" haffle sopacing keeps down carefully controlled for even predictable loft
- Six-chamber hood design maintains even loft around head for consistent warmth
- Ergonomic draft collar blocks the escape of heated air from inside the bag. The two piece collar drapes naturally over neck and shoulders creating a soft comfortable seal. Two draw cords can snug down as needed to secure the collar
|Temperature Rating:||20° F|
|Weight:||Regular: 3 lb 4 oz|
|Long: 3 lb 8 oz|
|Stuffed Size:||8" x 14"|
|Insulation:||800-Fill Goose Down|
|Lining:||30D Nylon Taffeta|