Outdoor Research: Snoqualmie Sombrero
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
- Outdoor Research products are available for shipment to United States addresses only.
Hike wet, winter trails or ski a saturated backcountry in this burly mountain sombrero from Outdoor Research. Tuck away ear flaps, composed of Gore WINDSTOPPER® fleece, protect you from chill winds, while a brushed tricot interior provides insulation and moisture management. A seam taped Taslan Gore-Tex crown and a foam stiffened brim shed icy cold precipitation. The crushable brim snaps up and out of the way when it's not needed. A removable chin cord and an internal Cinch Band adjustment keep the Snoqualmie solid in blustery mountain regions.
- Taslan Gore-Tex crown, seam taped
- Foam stiffened brim
- Gore WINDSTOPPER® fleece tuck away earflaps
- Brushed tricot interior for comfort and moisture management
- Internal Cinch Band adjustment (pat. #4,845,782)
- Snaps on brim and dome allow sides of brim to be flipped up
- Removable chin cord with cordlock
- Weight: 5 oz (size L)