Mountain Hardwear: Skyledge 3 - Fall 2012
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
Two's company but three can be a crowd when it comes to tent-living. Not anymore! The Skyledge 3 from Mountain Hardwear is superlight, from the fully taped rain fly to the 1/4" buckles and webbing. Easy to set up, with plenty of vestibule space and two doors, three might be just enough company for any backpacking adventure!
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors.
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles.
- Two dry entry vestibules with dual slider mesh doors.
- Pitch Light™ configuration allows user to set up a super light shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- SVX window for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions.
|# of People:||3|
|Packed Weight:||5 lb 9 oz|
|Trail Weight:||4 lb 7 oz / 1.99 kg|
|Pitchlight Weight:||3 lb 3 oz / 1.46 kg|
|Floor Area:||38 sq ft|
|Vestibule Area:||12 sq ft x 2 / 1.1 sq m x 2|
|# of Poles:||3|
|Peak Height:||45 in|
|Packed Size:||21 x 6 in|
|Number of vestibules:||2|