Mountain Hardwear: Skyledge 2.1
Out of Stock
Sorry but we are currently out of stock on this item. Feel free to call us at 1-800-499-8696 and we can try to find you an alternative item.
For the serious backcountry user, Mountain Hardwear's Skyledge 2.1 Tent is impressively light without sacrificing strength. Sometimes you need an accomplice on your multi-day outings, but that doesn't mean the tent you share has to be heavy. Using industry-leading lightweight poles and fabrics, the Skyledge 2.1 is easy to set up and ready to take on whatever weather the backcountry has to offer for three out of the four seasons.
- Industry leading DAC Featherlight™ NSL poles.
- Guaranteed watertight construction with fully taped fly, taped perimeter seam, welded corners and welded guy clip anchors.
- Proprietary Evolution Tension Arch™ stabilizes tent using fewer poles.
- Two dry entry vestibules with dual slider mesh doors.
- Pitch Light™ confi guration allows user to set up a super light shelter using only the tent fly, poles and footprint (sold separately)
- SVX window for a brighter interior and visibility of exterior conditions.
|# of People:||2|
|Packed Weight:||4 lb 4 oz / 1.91 kg|
|Trail Weight:||3 lb 7 oz / 1.56 kg|
|Pitchlight Weight:||2 lb 11 oz / 1.23 kg|
|# of Poles:||3|
|Floor Area:||28 sq ft / 2.6 sq m|
|Vestibule Area:||11 sq ft x 2 / 1.1 sq m x 2|
|Peak Height:||39 in|
|Packed Dimensions:||21 x 6 in|
|Number of vestibules:||2|